Monday 9 July 2012

Breaking The Silence

So, this being my first blog, I am probably just gonna start with an introduction, i guess...

I have friends who've been a factor behind me doing various things that i probably wouldn't have, otherwise. And I am thankful to them for that. So, needless to say, I decided to start with a blog because i was really inspired to do it by a friend just like she started me on reading habits and I'm so proud of that habit now!

Basically, when she started a blog, I read it and she was soooo good at it. It all seemed like such a great avenue to write and just write what you want to and what you think, really. So, here I am!

But contrary to what i thought, starting a blog is way more difficult than posting stuff on it! No, really! I never thought of it. And then when I got down to thinking names for my blog, I realized that technically, the person who titles a show should get like huge amounts of money cuz if it not were for her/him, the show would just have been a sad untitled series of episodes among the million others aired on TV otherwise! :P Yeah, and then finally I managed to start one.

So, my blog's name stems from the fact that it rhymes, it's catchy and well... it's ME! What?! Have you never had stuff that just seem 'you'? Like you might want to buy a black sedan over a yellow hatchback just cuz black reflects you or you might have a tattoo that represents something you really value and you didn't go with just another design that the tattoo-maker said he's made for like umpteen number of people! Just like that, The Quiet Riot was a title that was me.

Everyday or any day, you come across situations that compel you to behave. And trust me, having the right behavior may be the best thing for your image or during a socializing but it's not always awesome to keep. You might be at a posh place in this really high-class party or whatever and you get to know that you have got a huge package with a job offer at the best workplace ever where people would kill to work. Until and unless it's your nature to keep your composure, you would want to grin hard or maybe even want to cry out a huge 'Hurray!' but that would shatter your image into a million places. Similarly, you might be a student excelling in your field, but your teacher may never think you fare anywhere close to that other bright student when compared and this may leave you feeling outraged, hurt and crushed but can you do anything? To the teacher or to the other student?

It's just being quiet and repressing these feelings inside- happy, sad, anger, etc.- that this blog is all about. It's about being quiet and still feeling a million emotions, thinking and having as many opinions and no matter how contradictory they may be, you still maintain them.

The blog is letting that quiet part in you break it's silence...!

I hope you have something to say about this. Please leave your comment if you do. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your name with the comment! :)
Thanks for reading!